Student Center Policies
- The media center is open before school starting at 7:45 and after school until 4:00. No pass is required.
- During the school day (8:20-3:30), you must have a pass signed by a teacher or administrator.
- Students visiting the media center during lunch MUST have a pass from admin and sign-in using the QR code in the media center.
- Students may borrow up to 4 print books at a time for a two-week period, and books may be renewed.
- E-books and digital audio books are available on the Sora App and through ClassLink.
- Students may use computers in the media center for academic, curriculum-related purposes and must adhere to the Fulton County Acceptable Use Policy.
- Students may use the student center printers for black/white ($0.10 per page) or color prints ($0.25 per page).