Student Center Policies
- The student center is open before school starting at 7:30 and after school until 4:15. No pass is required.
- During the school day (8:20-3:30), you must have a pass signed by a teacher.
- Students visiting the student center during lunch MUST have a pass from admin and sign-in on the iPad in the student center.
- Students may borrow up to 4 print books at a time for a two-week period, and books may be renewed.
- Overdue books will accrue a fine of $0.10/day.
- Students may use computers in the student center for academic, curriculum-related purposes and must adhere to the Fulton County Acceptable Use Policy.
- Students may use the student center printers for black/white ($0.10 per page) or color prints ($0.25 per page).